Now that the July 4th weekend has passed, it is time for us to turn our sights on the 2011 Fall Roundtable!
On September 22 - 23, 2011, we will gather at the Coralville Marriott Hotel and Conference Center in Coralville, Iowa for the Fall 2011 From Vision to Action Executive Roundtable.
Here is the agenda for your review:
Thursday: September 22, 2011
- 8:30 am - Registration
- 9:00 am - 10:15 am - Aligning Culture and Strategy
- 10:15 am - 10:30 am - Break
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm - Improving Middle Management Effectiveness
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm - Lunch and Networking
- 1:30 pm - 2:45 pm - Developing Role Clarity
- 2:45 pm - 3:00 pm - Break
- 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm -Teaching New Behaviors
- 4:30 pm -Adjourn
Friday: September 23, 2011
- 9:00 am - 10:15 am - Pursuing Personal Excellence
- 10:15 am - 10:45 am - Break and Hotel Check-out
- 10:45 am - 12:00 pm - Integration and Application
- 12:00 pm - Adjourn
Recommended reading: Collins, James C., and Jerry I. Porras. Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies, HarperBusiness, 1994.
Starting today through Friday, July 29, I am offering an “early bird” registration price for the Fall 2011 From Vision to Action Executive Roundtable.
If you sign up during this time period, and submit payment before 7/29/11, the price will be $ 275.00 for the two days and $ 175.00 for a single day. Here is the link to the registration form: http://www.chartyourpath.com/pdf/2011-From-Vision-To-Action-Exec-Roundtable-Regist.pdf. Please write “early bird special” on it when you send it to me.
After 7/29/11, the registration price will be $ 295.00 for the two days and $ 195.00 for a single day.
I hope you will reserve September 22-23 on your calendar, and e-mail me today about whether or not you and your team are coming. Then, in September when the fall colors and cooler weather have returned to the heartland all we need to do is meet at the Fall 2011 From Vision to Action Executive Roundtable in Coralville.
Thinking ahead and looking forward to seeing you in September.