With all the July Fourth celebrations in the history books, now is the time for us to turn our attention to the Fall 2016 Roundtable!
On September 21 - 22, 2016, we will gather at the Coralville Marriott Hotel and Conference Center in Coralville, Iowa for the Fall 2016 From Vision to Action Executive Roundtable. Here is the agenda for your review:
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
- 8:30 am - Arrival & Visiting Time
- 9:00 am - 10:15 am - How do leaders transform day to day operations?
- 10:15 am - 10:30 am - Break
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm - How do leaders know if they have the “right people on the right seats of the bus”?
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm - Lunch & Networking
- 1:30 pm - 2:45 pm - How do leaders create an understanding of a problem and buy-in for the solution?
- 2:45 pm - 3:00 pm - Break
- 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm - How do leaders create a team during times of high turnover?
- 4:30 pm - Adjourn
Thursday, September 23, 2016
- 9:00 am - 10:15 am - How do leaders cope with prolonged uncertainty and having too much to do?
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm - Integration and Application
- 12:00 pm - Adjourn
Starting today through Friday, July 29, I am offering an “early bird” registration price for the Fall 2016 From Vision to Action Executive Roundtable.
If you sign up during this time period, and submit payment before 7/29/16, the price will be $ 275.00 for the two days and $ 175.00 for a single day. Here is the link to the registration form:
Please write “early bird special” on it when you send it to me by mail or fax (# 319 - 643 - 2185).
After 7/29/16, the registration price will be $ 295.00 for the two days and $ 195.00 for a single day.
I hope you will reserve September 21 - 22 on your calendar, and e-mail me today about whether or not you and your team are coming. Then, in the Fall when the first leaves are just starting to turn, all we will need to do is meet at the Fall 2016 From Vision to Action Executive Roundtable.
Thinking ahead and looking forward to seeing you in September!