Monday, December 22, 2014

Happy Holidays

This morning I have been reflecting on my past year of traveling to be with all of you. In particular, I remember an experience I had one morning at the airport last spring. 

It was the first flight out in the morning as we slowly walked on to the plane. There was the stewardess greeting each of us sleepy heads off on another trip.

As I approached her, I said, “Good morning. How are you today?”

“I am well blessed,” was her reply.

Rather than the typical, “Fine”, or “Good,” she shared with me that she was “well blessed.” It was such a delightful surprise that I have carried her comment with me for a long time.

One of my many blessings is the opportunity to work with each of you. I am humbled by all that you have shared with me, and grateful beyond measure for the opportunity to be of support and service to each of you. Thank-you for letting me be a part of the important work you do.

My hope this special week is that you will rediscover the blessings in your life, and for you to be a blessing in some one else’s life. When we do this, it can be a transformative experience for all.

Happy Holidays to you and your family!  I look forward to when we visit next in the new year.

Geery Howe, M.A. Consultant, Executive Coach, Trainer in Leadership, Strategic Planning and Organizational Change Morning Star Associates 319 - 643 - 2257

No comments:

Post a Comment