Task, task, task.
Do, do, do.
Meeting, meeting, meeting.
More coffee, a bathroom break, and a quick check of e-mail.
Then, back to task, task, task, and do, do, do.
No time to review or reflect.
If this is the normal rhythm of your day, then the Fall 2011 From Vision to Action Executive Roundtable is the perfect place for you. Here you will find a highly committed group of executives who come to learn, network and explore better questions, new ideas and unique perspectives at a deeper and more holistic level. With uninterrupted time and space, they have found this event to be valuable, yielding new insights to their current and emerging challenges.
Here is the agenda for your review:
Thursday: September 22, 2011
- 8:30 am - Registration
- 9:00 am - 10:15 am - Aligning Culture and Strategy
- 10:15 am - 10:30 am - Break
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm - Improving Middle Management Effectiveness
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm - Lunch and Networking
- 1:30 pm - 2:45 pm - Developing Role Clarity
- 2:45 pm - 3:00 pm - Break
- 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm -Teaching New Behaviors
- 4:30 pm -Adjourn
Friday: September 23, 2011
- 9:00 am - 10:15 am - Pursuing Personal Excellence
- 10:15 am - 10:45 am - Break and Hotel Check-out
- 10:45 am - 12:00 pm - Integration and Application
- 12:00 pm - Adjourn
Recommended but not required reading: Collins, James C., and Jerry I. Porras. Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies, HarperBusiness, 1994.
Here is a link to the registration form: http://www.chartyourpath.com/pdf/2011-From-Vision-To-Action-Exec-Roundtable-Regist.pdf
When our lives are driven by tasks, meetings and more to do than can ever get done, we are in danger of loosing ourself and the focus on what is most important in our lives and our work. This fall break the cycle and create time for learning, reflection and networking.
There is still time to sign-up for the Fall 2011 From Vision to Action Executive Roundtable. I know you will find it helpful in the short and long term growth of yourself as a leader and for your organization.
I look forward to your participation.
Geery Howe, M.A.Consultant, Executive Coach, Trainer inLeadership, Strategic Planning and Organizational ChangeMorning Star Associates319 - 643 - 2257