Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy Holidays

The decorations are all up and the presents are quietly getting tucked under the tree. The anticipation of family coming home to visit grows each day. I sit back this morning and realize we are so blessed. In the midst of all that has happened this year and this past week, we are fortunate to have time, space and shelter to gather with our loved ones and to celebrate. 

For me, it is the simple pleasures that make this season special. A hug, a joyous retelling of old stories, a fine meal, the creating of new memories, a quiet moment of support - all of these small acts of kindness and consideration create in me a humble gratitude to be alive and to witness the miracle of this season.

My hope is that each of you will be surrounded by family and friends this holiday season. And that during your busy holiday schedules and celebrations, you will rediscover a deep sense of inner gratitude and peace, realizing that we are all inter-connected to the same source of love, light and wisdom.

My thanks goes out to all of you for allowing me to be a part of your journey this year. I am humbled by the depth of your kindness, sharing, and your willingness to listen and explore new ideas and perspectives with me. Your invitations to join you as you chart your path are most special.

Today and every day this month, I send you many blessings for a wonderful holiday season and I look forward to being with you in the new year.

Joyfully yours,

Geery

Geery Howe, M.A. Consultant, Executive Coach, Trainer in Leadership, Strategic Planning and Organizational Change Morning Star Associates 319 - 643 - 2257

No comments:

Post a Comment